Mark Daughn Workshop Mentor Series
You have been working at this photography thing for a while now, gotten pretty good, but now you feel stuck, and have come up against some walls you can’t seem to get through. Have you wanted to approach your photography like a working published pro? Is it time to get published?
Let’s Do It! The intent of the Workshop Mentor Series is for you to break through all the barriers and make those giant strides. You will master the concepts and skills that will take you to a whole new level, learn the methods to getting published, and market yourself in the real world.
The Workshop Mentor Series is designed to address the weaknesses of traditional workshops, where you hear lots of information – some good and some great – but never actually apply that information or incorporate it into your photography, so in the end, you’ve picked up a few pointers, but little else.
This is completely different…you will take the information and put it into action during the event, having the chance to ask questions right then – and it does not end there! Over the course of the next month, you will use the techniques on your own by following-up with individual assignments, driving home the skills you’ve acquired.
The Workshop Mentor Series also provides the needed accountability that is missing in other, more traditional workshops, because you send in your results to Mark for critique and discussion, and receive the needed feedback from your successes and your failures. We will approach the work from the position you choose: working pro, published artist, boudoir photographer – you choose the lens.
This will launch you to new levels in your shooting. You will be amazed at the progress you will make in five months.
The Workshop Mentor Series Includes:
- Intimate sessions usually one on one but can be up to 2 individuals, so that sessions can be crafted to your needs.
- Samples of work and a questionnaire will be required from each applicant to access your level
- Consists of 4 sessions, 2 session per month, 4 hours each
- Each session will include both discussion time and time to work with the models to try out the lesson presented.
- Each session will focus on different topics, such as lighting techniques and methods, how to plan and produce a shoot, working with models, giving direction, rapport, etc.
- The shooting portion is one-on-one shooting, simulating actual shooting conditions.
- A very small FB group of other mentor students, as a place to post work and discuss amoung peers
- Direct access to me for the two months
- Two monthly assignments to do on your own (a total of 8)
- Critiques of your assignments with the point of view of your choice (working published pro, published artist, portrait photographer
Send me a message here to discuss your needs and for more info Message MeTypes of Workshops Testimonials Upcoming Workshops About Workshops